Bringing Buyers Directly to You
As an exhibitor at IAAPA Attractions Expo, the amusement industry’s largest and most comprehensive trade show, you know the importance of turning potential buyers into real customers.
The way to do that is to successfully drive traffic to your booth.
For the IAAPA Attractions Expo 2015, IAAPA has the perfect vehicle to help you with this goal…………….The Trade Show Vendor Tour.
What is a Trade Show Vendor Tour?
- IAAPA will take groups of attendees to participating exhibitors on the show floor.
- The tours are scheduled during expo show floor hours
- Each exhibitor will have 7 -10 minutes to make a presentation on their products and services.
- Exhibitors will receive the registered attendee list in an MS Excel file format within a week after the show: ideal for email blasts, mail merges and customer follow up.
- Exhibitors can participate in the Trade Show Vendor Tour for free.
What tours are being offered this year?
For 2015 tours are being offered to the following product categories:
|Trade Show Floor Tour: Water Park Suppliers ||Tuesday, November 17, 2015 ||3:00 PM ||4:30 PM |
|Trade Show Floor Tour: Show Production and Entertainment Suppliers ||Tuesday, November 17, 2015 ||3:00 PM ||4:30 PM |
|Trade Show Floor Tour: Point of Sale System Suppliers ||Wednesday, November 18, 2015 ||10:00 AM ||11:30 AM |
|Trade Show Floor Tour: Participatory Play Suppliers ||Wednesday, November 18, 2015 ||10:00 AM ||11:30 AM |
|Trade Show Floor Tour: Food and Beverage Suppliers ||Wednesday, November 18, 2015 ||1:00 PM ||2:30 PM |
|Trade Show Floor Tour: Lazer Tag Suppliers ||Thursday, November 19, 2015 ||10:00 AM ||11:30 AM |
How do I sign up?
- Complete the online form below.
- Vendors may only participate in one vendor tour.
- The chosen tour must be within an exhibitor’s product category or sub-category. For example, if the chosen tour is Water Park Suppliers tour, then the participating exhibitors should be in the Water-Related Equipment & Supplies category or the sub-categories:
121. Boats (Bumper, Pontoons, Etc.)
122. Dry Rides (Rafts, Flumes)
123. Filtration & Maintenance
123A Misting Devices
124. Swimming Pool/Beach/Resort
125. Wet Rides (Slides, Tubes)
4. IAAPA will approve your participation in the tour. Approvals will be confirmed within 10 business days of the application
5. IAAPA will confirm your scheduled tour stop time no later than Friday, November 6.