Exhibitors within the Pavilion receive the following benefits at no additional charge and are only available to First Time Exhibitors within the Pavilion.
1. Signage above the Pavilion itself highlighting this area
2. Signage in the Orange County Convention Center lobbies and entrance areas featuring First Time Exhibitors and reminding attendees to visit the Pavilion
3. Signage throughout the trade show floor directing attendees to the Pavilion
4. Special listing in the on-site Show Program
5. Special mention in one issue of IAAPA's publication FUNWORLD Magazine
6. First Time Exhibitor Ribbons
7. Access to the Meet-And-Greet event held on Monday, November 14. Opportunity to meet with veteran exhibitors and staff to chat about the upcoming show, light refreshments included.
8. Option to have a corner booth with less than 400 square feet (10x20' corner booth minimum). All other areas of the trade show floor, with the exception of perimeter booths, a 400 square foot minimum is required for all corner booth locations.
1. Estimate Your Budget
- This page will give you insight on what other kind of costs to expect other than purchasing just the booths space.
2. Trade Show Vendor Tours
- Bring the buyers directly to you by signing up for these FREE tours.
- Visit the Exhibitor Awards page for more details on how to enter!
4. Update Online Booth Profile
- Your online booth profile is featured on the online floor plan and Mobile App.
5. Hotel/Travel Information
- Book your hotels in the IAAPA block to get the best rates!
- Quick listing of upcoming important dates and ordering deadlines.
7. First Time Exhibitor Packages
- Furnish your booth for cheap through Freeman Co.!
8. Step-by-Step Guide
- Not sure where to start with making arrangements for Orlando? Start here to help you through the Exhibitor Services Guide.