Be Enlightened, Be Inspired, Be Educated
IAAPA Expos Mobile App
Download the IAAPA EXPOS mobile app to access exhibiting companies, product categories, education sessions, and the floor plan on your web-enabled mobile device. This official IAAPA EXPOS app makes all the information available before, during, and after Euro Attractions Show 2015.
The link to download the application is here.
Schedule at a glance Education Session Details
Click on the schedule below to download the schedule at a glance in PDF.
Please click here
to see the full schedule with session details at EAS 2015.
NEW at EAS 2015
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
Lunch and learn: What's the secret in successfully operating in the Nordic region? (Tuesday October 6)
Lunch and Learn: The Leadership Workshop (Wednesday October 7)
- Education Tracks
Government Relations and Safety Track (Tuesday October 6)
Theming, Storytelling and Design Track (Wednesday October 7)
Euro Attractions Show (EAS) is the single best event for European attractions industry professionals to learn and stay informed. The EAS 2015 education conference program will expand with new programming, sessions, and seminars presented in new formats.
Presentations, analyses, and discussions from leading European and global industry operators and thinkers will fill nearly 30 hours of programming.
Gothenburg is an ideal venue to showcase the industry and experience the attractions business. A significant portion of the conference program will take place at Liseberg, Gothenburg’s world class theme park and the Universeum Science centre, which are both uniquely located next to the exhibition centre.
- Hear how London’s Olympic Park, the Natural History Museum, and Liseberg utilize the latest technology and tactics in security to manage everything from day-to-day operations to high profile events
- Attend new education sessions on topics related to theming, design, safety, and government relations issues
- See how attractions are extending their entertainment experiences into the home, schools, and the community through storytelling and experiential retail using high quality games and web pages, talks, and pub quizes.
- Listen as four renowned CEO’s from attractions across Europe discuss the current state of the attractions industry in the region, debate opportunities for growth, and outline challenges ahead.
- Learn how attractions and conference venues in Europe are using sophisticated feedback systems to analyze the customer experience, improve loyalty, and drive revenues.
- Explore leadership styles and effective management with top executives of the attraction View From the Shard during an interactive “Lunch and Learn”. (separate registration required)
- Examine how ride manufacturers and designers and owners and operators take an idea from concept to finished product.
- Discover how brands such as Guinness, Heineken, and Coca-Cola have become leading visitor experiences.
- Receive the latest information on the innovative technology available on the trade-show floor through EAS Technology Showcase.
- Experience the industry in action on specialty tours to Liseberg and the Universeum Science Center. (separate registration required)
- Participate in the Family Entertainment Center (FEC) Day or the Water park forum to network and learn from other FEC or water park operators. (separate registration required)
- Enjoy IAAPA’s stimulating EAS post tour to - Gröna Lund, ABBA The Museum, Junibacken, Den Blå Planet, and Tivoli Gardens.
In addition to the classroom learning, all EAS participants receive a special wristband granting access to Liseberg on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
Get a first-hand look at cutting-edge technologies covered during the education sessions, see what draws over 3 million visitors to Liseberg each year, and experience Liseberg’s newest attractions, Helix and Mechanica!