Asian Attractions Expo is the premier international trade show and conference for the multibillion dollar attractions industry.
Media are invited to register for complimentary press credentials to attend and cover Asian Attractions Expo.
- 8,000+ attractions industry professionals from 65 nations
- 6,000 buyers
- 11,000+ square meter trade show floor
- 325+ exhibiting companies on
- 5 days of education
- 4 days of networking opportunities
Online press registration is closed, onsite registration will be available.
Please Note: Participants from outside China may need to apply for a visa at a visa-issuing office in their country of origin. Please make your visa requests early. For information on Chinese visa policies and procedures, visit www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/intro.htm
IAAPA provides letters of invitation (required to obtain some visas) for attendees and exhibitors participating in Asian Attractions Expo 2016. You must be registered before a letter will be provided. Please completely fill out the request form to request a letter of invitation here: www.IAAPA.org/expos/resources/visa/visa-for-asian-attractions-expo IAAPA Press Policy
What's New at Asian Attractions Expo
- First Time Exhibitors - launching May 2016
- Companies Displaying New Products and Services - launching May 2016
Asian Attractions Expo images and logos