This is the premier FEC event of the year! If you are an owner, or a senior Executive of a Family Entertainment Center, you will want to participate in FEC 2016 in Florida. Join FEC operators from around the world and industry suppliers in an intimate setting where you can share, engage and grow your business! This is the ultimate in professional development where you can speak freely, and come away with opinions and experiences from your direct peers.
June 15-November 6-$350
November 8-January 3-$409
January 4-January 31-$459
Registration fee includes:
- Opening reception at the Renaissance World Golf Village Resort, St. Augustine, Florida to meet our sponsors
- Two full days of top-notch presentations Monday and Tuesday start with a fabulous buffet breakfast
- Includes networking lunches both days in our Sponsor Zone
- Dinner and entertainment Monday night at a local FEC
- Closing reception and REWIND banquet on Tues night
Plan to stay an extra day and join us on the exciting POST TOUR
Wednesday, Feb. 3 - $175.00
- includes visits to local FECs, where you will meet key staff, and learn more about their operations first hand.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Sunday, January 31 - Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Post-Tour Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Plan for these additional charges when budgeting your trip to FEC 2016 - Florida!
Accommodation. Negotiated room rates - $139 per night, free hotel parking.
Our host hotel is the beautiful Renaissance World Golf Village Resort. This central location features two world-class airports within one hours drive (Jacksonville and Orlando) and is an easy drive for members living in Florida. Deadline for these savings: January 8, 2016.
Airport transportation: cab fare is approximately $90 one way from Jacksonville.
Renting a car is highly recommended as a cost saving measure. Your IAAPA membership offers discounts through Hertz.
Questions on participating or speaking at this event? Contact Leslie Hutcheson +703/299-5761.
Sponsorship is OPEN. Please contact Jessica Gelsinon +703/836-4800 or visit our