Pulse aquí para acceder a esta información en español.
IAAPA's new certification program helps set your career apart from others in the industry. Let your years of experience and professional development training work for you by earning one of IAAPA’s three professional designations:
IAAPA Certified Attractions Manager (ICAM)
IAAPA Certified Attractions Leader (ICAL)
IAAPA Certified Attractions Executive (ICAE)
Five Reasons to Earn IAAPA Certification
- Professional Advancement: Certified Attractions Professionals can use the designation as a competitive advantage when it comes to applying for positions or negotiating salaries.
- Recognition: As the premier industry recognition, IAAPA Certification distinguishes holders as career professionals who have demonstrated a high level of experience, skill and knowledge as well as a commitment professional development.
- Peer Acceptance: Holders of IAAPA Certification are immediately recognized by their peers as fellow professionals committed to the advancement of the profession and the global attractions industry.
- Personal Achievement: Being awarded an IAAPA Certification provides a sense of personal and individual achievement as an experienced and skilled professional.
- Commitment: Successful completion of the certification process conveys that the recipient is committed and goal-driven in their career.
Let's Get Started!
Use the links below to access useful tools, information, and forms to start your certification journey.
Learn and Earn
IAAPA offers dozens of programs, courses and educational events that provide credit toward your IAAPA Certification designation.
Look for the "Get IAAPA Certified" logo next to an IAAPA program or event to get information about how many credit hours you can earn by participating. Start learning and earning today.
Facility owners and operators can support their employees to gain IAAPA certification by having their facility's in-house training program pre-approved for credit hour recognition. Content Providers
For additional information review, download, complete, and submit the Pre-approved Course Application Form.
Become an IAAPA-approved content provider. Make your training and management development programs available through IAAPA. To have your programs considered for pre-approval download, complete, and submit the Pre-approved Course Application Form.
Download the Pre approved course application form
Look Who is Already Certified
Many of your peers in the attractions industry already have an IAAPA Certification designation. The list of IAAPA certification recipients is updated regularly.
Certifications as of June 30th, 2016
For further information about IAAPA's Certification program contact:
Director, Education and Certification Programs,
Tel: + 1 703 / 299 5744
Other Education Opportunities
Learn more about other IAAPA education and professional development opportunities here