In the ever-changing world of the amusement and attractions industry, you can never stop learning. With education covering everything from park safety to management tips for facilities as diverse as water parks, family entertainment centers, and theme parks, IAAPA is right beside you as you grow and develop your business as an instructor, teacher, information resource, and more.
IAAPA provides hundreds of hours of education seminars at our Expos as well as training materials and professional development courses. Just a few of our offerings include: IAAPA Education Institutes
Tools of the Trade: Games Managers - A two-day event full of educational and networking opportunities for directors and managers in midway games operations.
Ambassador Program - Work experience, networking, and career development opportunities during IAAPA Attractions Expo. Visit the Ambassador webpage for details and an application form. Spring application deadline is May 17.
IAAPA Webinars - Monthly online learning programs. Free and available exclusively to IAAPA members.
- Full-day and multi-day professional development classes led by industry experts:
- Operators, developers, and government officials around the globe are invited to learn from industry safety experts.
Institute for Executive Education
- Professional development through IAAPA and its academic partner, L. Robert Payne School of Hospitality Management at San Diego State University (SDSU). Details for the 2014 program will be announced later this year.
The Bookstore - The largest single collection of book, DVDs, CDs, and training material on the attractions industry. Buy Now! Webinar Archive
Expo Education - With expos in Asia, Europe and, the United States, IAAPA offers hundreds of hours of seminars, roundtables, workshops and lectures on all facets of the attractions business.
2013 Call for Presentations
Submit a proposal to present a session at the IAAPA Attractions Expo 2013 education program.
Closing date was January 21, 2013. The process will re-open later this year for 2014 proposals.
(members only) - Log in to watch the recordings or review materials from previously broadcast webinars. Expo Education Presentation Material Archive
(members only) - Presentations (PDFs) from previous expos sorted by subject and topic. Career Slam
- During this program held each year at IAAPA Attractions Expo, college students sit elbow-to-elbow with successful industry professionals, and learn about their work, their companies, and the career paths and decisions that have helped them succeed. Expo Education Audio Recordings
- Individual recordings, pre-set track packages, or a complete set of all approved sessions can be purchased online. Certification
- IAAPA certification is designed to elevate the professional standards of the attractions industry Recent Event Information
2012 Asia Attractions Expo
2012 Leadership Conference in Los Angeles CA
2011 IAAPA Attractions Expo