Young professionals are the future of the industry and IAAPA is here to serve you!
Young Professional and Student Memberships
IAAPA is proud to offer a new membership category for Young Professionals.
Annual Membership is $ 50 | € 46
Individuals 35 years of age or younger and employed by an IAAPA member in good standing are eligible for the young professional classification. Any individual who is a part-time or full-time student at a higher education institution is eligible for the student classification.
Apply for a membership today.
Note: To qualify for a Young Professional/Student membership, please submit supporting documentation with your application.
IAAPA provides Young Professional members with year-round opportunities to connect with industry professionals and learn about new trends and best practices to advance your career. At each of our three major expos, learning and networking opportunities have been developed specifically for Young Professionals. Check these out:
- Euro Attractions Show: EAS is the meeting place for Europe's amusement and attractions industry. No other trade show in Europe offers such a comprehensive range of product categories, renowned keynote and educational sessions, and networking opportunities. Mark your calendar for September 23-25, 2014 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- IAAPA Attractions Expo: If you want to take your career to the next level, then make plans now to join us at IAAPA Attractions Expo. Taking place November 17-21, 2014 in Orlando, FL, this event is your opportunity to make big connections and learn about industry trends in the global attractions marketplace.
- Asian Attractions Expo: The Asian marketplace is expanding at unprecedented rates. Stay on top of industry trends, see new products and connect with top Asian industry leaders at Asian Attractions Expo. In 2014, Asian Attractions Expo will take place in Beijing, China, June 17-20.
Additional Information for Young Professionals
Besides our world-renowned expos, you will also have the opportunity to learn more about industry trends and connect with amusement park and attractions industry professionals using these valuable resources:
- Funworld is filled with information young professionals can use. Here are a few recent articles that may be of interest to you:
- IAAPA Webinars help you stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and information. These webinars are free for IAAPA members.