Young professionals are the future of the industry and IAAPA is here to serve you!
Young Professional and Student Memberships
IAAPA is proud to offer a new membership category for Young Professionals.
Annual Membership is $ 50 | € 46
Individuals 35 years of age or younger and employed by an IAAPA member in good standing are eligible for the young professional
classification. Any individual who is a part-time or full-time student at a higher education institution is eligible for the student classification.
Apply for a membership today.
Note: To qualify for a Young Professional/Student membership, please submit supporting documentation with your application.
IAAPA works 365 to connect you to the suppliers and education programs you need. Here are just a few of our upcoming events.
- Euro Attractions Show: The meeting place for Europe's amusement and attractions industry. No other trade show in Europe offers such a comprehensive range of product categories, renowned keynote and educational sessions, and networking opportunities. October 9-11, 2012 in Berlin, Germany.
- IAAPA Attractions Expo: Join us as we head to Orlando, FL for your all-access pass to the global attractions marketplace, November 12-16, 2012.
- Asian Attractions Expo: The one-stop event in Asia for the leisure and attractions industry and will take place at Sands Expo and Convention Center at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, June 4-7, 2013.
Information for YPS
Funworld is filled with information young professionals can use. Here are a few recent articles that may be of interest to you:
- Generating Buzz: How to create excitement about your facility this year - even without new attractions!
- Spreading the Word: Influential customers are your best marketers - take control over what people are saying about your facility.