4 EASY WAYS TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
| ||1 -
phone ||2 -
fax ||3 -
online ||4 -
by mail |
|Asia Pacific, Latin America, and |
|(703) 836-4800 |
(9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET)
|(703) 299-5746 || |
(Member login required)
1448 Duke Street,
Alexandria, VA 22314 USA
|Europe, Middle East and Africa ||32 2 609 5445 |
(9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CEST)
|32 2 609 5446 ||Online renewal is not available ||Rue du Congrès 37-41 |
MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE FOR CALENDAR YEAR JANUARY to DECEMBER.
- $110 USD of membership dues are applied to a subscription for Funworld magazine but cannot be deducted.
- In the U.S., IAAPA dues are not tax deductible as charitable contributions, but are deductible as a business expense. Under Federal law, 32% of your dues is nondeductible, 68% of your dues payment is deductible.
IAAPA requires its members to observe a Code of Conduct outlining responsibilities:
- To maintain safety as the highest priority in their businesses and to comply with all applicable standards, laws, and regulations.
- To provide clean, wholesome, and safe entertainment for their guests, maintaining the highest standards in quality and service.
- To conduct their businesses on the highest plane of integrity, honesty, and social responsibility.
- To foster and maintain a spirit of cooperation and fair dealing for buyers and sellers, maintaining the principles of confidentiality, intellectual property protection, and agreed contractual terms.
- To establish and maintain cordial and respectful relations with their fellow members worldwide.
We believe that these principles must be carried out by each member individually in order to foster and promote our industry and to protect its
excellent reputation of delivering safe family fun.