Navigate Your Orientation:
| Membership Terms
| IAAPA's Code of Conduct, Mission, and Vision
| Constitution and Bylaws
| Guidelines for Using the IAAPA Logo
| Communications and Safety
CODE OF CONDUCT
IAAPA requires its members to observe a code of conduct
- To maintain safety as the highest priority in their businesses and to comply with all applicable standards, laws, and regulations.
- To provide clean, wholesome, and safe entertainment for their guests, maintaining the highest standards in quality and service.
- To conduct their businesses on the highest plane of integrity, honesty, and social responsibility.
- To foster and maintain a spirit of cooperation and fair dealing for buyers and sellers, maintaining the principles of confidentiality, intellectual property protection, and agreed contractual terms.
- To establish and maintain cordial and respectful relations with their fellow members worldwide.
We believe that these principles must be carried out by each member individually in order to foster and promote our industry and to protect its excellent reputation of delivering safe family fun.
Our mission is to serve the membership by promoting safe operations, global development, professional growth, and commercial success of the amusement parks and attractions industry.
We envision professional association regarded as an indispensable resource for our members and an international authority for our industry by:
- Advancing safe facility operations globally.
- Promoting a favorable public image for the association, its leadership and the industry at-large to consumers, government officials and the media.
- Providing sources for market connections buyers and suppliers while maintaining economic vitality for the associations and value its members.
- Providing continuing education and training in amusement facility operations.
- Being an allied partner with industry associations that expand the IAAPA brand, increase membership and increase attendance at IAAPA branded trade shows.
- Being a credible resource industry data statistics.
Central to achieving our vision is a focus on our members as the reason for our existence and a resolute respect for our employees as the source of our strength.