As a member of IAAPA, you have access to year-round benefits and services:
- Expos–IAAPA hosts three premier expos for the attractions industry.
- Social Media–Join your peers on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to stay connected, share content, and have real time conversations on important operational concerns.
- Membership Directory–The searchable IAAPA Online Membership Directory is available only to active members. Find colleagues, prospects and supplier information.
- Leadership Directory–The Leadership Directory identifies members who are the hardworking industry professionals who dedicate their time and talents to making IAAPA a progressive, proactive, and strong organization.
- Crisis Communication–Contact the main office for help with everything from marketing and operations or to receive assistance for immediate crisis management assistance by calling +1 703/299-5127.
- Safety Advocacy–IAAPA promotes the development of safety standards worldwide, working with ASTM International and other standards-setting groups to develop and update industry safety and maintenance requirements.
- Bookstore Discounts–Our members receive significant discounts on purchases in our bookstore.
- Education–Unrivaled education products, programs, and services to inform and train you and your employees.
Amusement & Attractions Food Purchasing Organization–Members of IAAPA can enjoy bulk purchasing power by joining our NEW food co-opservice, AAFPO, designed to save you money on fresh food, dry goods and chemicals. Leverage your bottom line by joining today, and watch the savings mount! For more information, please call 904-814-8035.
"We have been a very early participant in this new and exciting IAAPA sanctioned program. The AAFPO service has been great and we are averaging food cost savings across the board of over 13%. Our annual savings will be more than 30 times my cost of membership. It really pays, or in this case SAVES, to be an active member of IAAPA." - Richard Sanfilippo, Owner Sam’s Fun City, IAAPA member since 1997
NEW Benefit! IAAPA FEC Elite Insurance Program -
- Insurance Benefits for the FEC Operator–IAAPA is pleased to work with McGowan Insurance Amusement Group, partners in protecting fun. This IAAPA-sponsored insurance program is exclusive for IAAPA FEC members that offers a powerful combination of quality insurance, competitive pricing, and comprehensive safety education along with innovative risk management tools.
- For more information, please visit the McGowan Insurance Amusement Group page or contact them directly at 800 / 545-1538. Learn more about why McGowan Insurance is our preferred partner for your insurance needs. NOTE: In addition to this IAAPA-sponsored program, a number of IAAPA members also offer Insurance Services for the amusement industry.
- Buyers Guide Listing–Supplier Members are listed in the Buyer's Guide available to both members and non-members.
- Funworld Magazine–Free with your membership, your will receive a hard copy subscription to the amusement industry's definitive monthly magazine.
- Government Relations–IAAPA is the leading association in U.S. federal government relations for the attractions industry.
- IAAPA News Flash–A daily email newsletter summarizing articles from news around the world pertinent to the attractions industry. Automatically delivered to the address associated with your membership.
- Member Exclusive Research–Bench marking statistics, consumer surveys, and market forecasts.
The Amusement Parks and Attractions Benchmark Study and the Water Parks Benchmark Study. Members are entitled to a FREE copy (value $499). Bookstore
"The data provided by IAAPA in the FEC benchmark study was absolutely instrumental in the creation of our business plan and strategy, and it will be a key part of our ongoing success as a supplier. Skyline Attractions relies heavily on the many resources that are made available through IAAPA, and the FEC benchmark study is just one example. There is simply no other organization with the connections and data that can help a company like ours excel." - Jeff Pike, Skyline, Member Since 2014