This membership is for an individual who is involved in the attraction industry, but not associated with a specific company.
Benefits of Membership
For additional information on benefits, please click on the brochure listed below.
2015 Membership Brochure
Make Profitable Connections All Year Long
Easily Access the Latest Best Practices and Industry Trends
- Connect with the industry using IAAPA's Online Member Directory
Only members can access the industry’s leading registry. Find colleagues, buyers and sellers through our comprehensive database.
- Be Seen in the Attractions Industry Market Place
Have attractions find you in the industry buyers' guide which lists all IAAPA manufacturers, suppliers, and consultants. Members and nonmembers alike have a direct link to the industry's most innovative products.
- Contact IAAPA Members through your Free Membership Mailing List
All IAAPA members have access to one mailing list a year so that you can easily communicate to the attractions industry.
- Attend Unique Programs and Events at a Discounted Price
Hear industry renowned speakers, experience great networking events, and participate at special sessions. Exclusive members-only pricing is available for: IAAPA Attractions Expo, Euro Attractions Show, Asian Attractions Expo, the IAAPA Leadership Conference, Executive Education, and IAAPA Safety Institutes.
- Participate in Exceptional Webinars for Free
Industry-specific webinars help your facility learn best practices and stay current on trends. Archived webinars are FREE to members in case you miss one!
- Get the Training You Need with IAAPA’s Specialized Certification Program
IAAPA's certification program is for executives looking for formal recognition of their professional expertise. Members can earn the IAAPA Certified Attractions Executive designation with a combination of classroom work and on-th-job experience. Coming soon, IAAPA members will also be able to earn certification as Attractions Managers and Attractions Professionals.
- Receive Discounts on Training Materials
Only IAAPA members receive discounts on DVDs, CDs, videos, manuals, and more than 300 books in the online IAAPA bookstore.
Access the News, Guidance, and Trends You Need to Efficiently Operate Your Business
- Be in-the-know with IAAPA Tip Sheets
Tip sheets offer best practices and tried-and-true advice. Subjects range from green practices and best landscaping practices all the way to labor and hiring issues.
- Never miss a beat with the Handout Archive
Resources from the workshop programs and other materials are arranged by knowledge area and then by subject matter.
- Benchmark against key performance indicators with IAAPA’s State of the Industry Reports
A key benchmarking tool, these surveys provide useful information for business plans, feasibility studies, and budgeting purposes.
- Get insightful analysis and thought-leadership in every issue of Funworld Magazine
Your subscription to the attractions industry's leading monthly magazine is FREE as an IAAPA member.
- Stay up-to-date on the day’s top trending stories with IAAPA News Flash
An exclusive member-only daily e-news publication, translated into 11 languages, delivers all the important industry headlines from around the world.
Know We’ve Got Your Back Any Time of the Day or Night
- We’re fighting for our industry every day on Capitol Hill
Whether we are talking with legislators about the development, use and promotion of safety standards, discussing how labor laws affect the industry or exploring the new ADA regulations, IAAPA strives to shape safety-related legislation at all levels of government.
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24-Hour Press Support
IAAPA media specialists are available to members and the press 24 hours a day.
$480 for North American, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Africa
395€ for Europe
Contact membership at membership@IAAPA.org or call us at +1 703/836-4800.