This membership is for an individual who is involved in the attraction industry, but not associated with a specific company.
Benefits of Membership
For additional information on benefits, please click on the brochure listed below.
2017 IAAPA Membership Application
Make Profitable Connections All Year Long
- Connect with the industry using IAAPA's Online Member Directory
Only members can access the industry’s leading registry. Find colleagues, buyers and sellers through our comprehensive database.
- Be Seen in the Attractions Industry Market Place
Have attractions find you in the industry buyers' guide which lists all IAAPA manufacturers, suppliers, and consultants. Members and nonmembers alike have a direct link to the industry's most innovative products.
- Contact IAAPA Members through your Free Membership Mailing List
All IAAPA members have access to one mailing list a year so that you can easily communicate to the attractions industry.
Easily Access the Latest Best Practices and Industry Trends
- Attend Unique Programs and Events at a Discounted Price
With Expos in Asia, Europe, and the United States, IAAPA offers hundreds of hours of seminars and access to the latest innovative products for you and your team.
- Participate in Exceptional Webinars for Free
This members-only, free benefit offers monthly online learning programs that cover a full range of topics. Archived webinars are FREE to members in case you miss one!
- Get the Training You Need with IAAPA’s Specialized Certification Program
This program helps set your career apart from others in the industry. Let your years of experience and professional development training work for you.
- Receive Discounts on Training Materials
Only IAAPA members receive discounts on DVDs, CDs, videos, manuals, and more than 300 books in the online IAAPA bookstore.
Access the News, Guidance, and Trends You Need to Efficiently Operate Your Business
- Be in-the-know with IAAPA Tip Sheets
Tip sheets offer best practices and tried-and-true advice. Subjects range from green practices and best landscaping practices all the way to labor and hiring issues.
- Never miss a beat with the Handout Archive
Resources from the workshop programs and other materials are arranged by knowledge area and then by subject matter.
- Benchmark against key performance indicators with IAAPA’s State of the Industry Reports
A key benchmarking tool, these surveys provide useful information for business plans, feasibility studies, and budgeting purposes.
- Get insightful analysis and thought-leadership in every issue of Funworld Magazine
IAAPA’s monthly magazine features articles focused on the industry at large. Your subscription to the attractions industry's leading monthly magazine is FREE as an IAAPA member.
- Stay up-to-date on the day’s top trending stories with IAAPA News Flash
For members only, this is a daily e-mail, translated into 11 languages, highlighting industry headlines from around the world.
Know We’ve Got Your Back Any Time of the Day or Night
- We’re fighting for our industry every day on Capitol Hill
Whether we are talking with legislators about the development, use and promotion of safety standards, discussing how labor laws affect the industry or exploring the new ADA regulations, IAAPA is committed to protecting the interests of the industry.
- Enjoy peace of mind with 24-Hour Press Support
IAAPA media specialists are available to members and the press 24 hours a day.
$520 for North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific
410€ for Europe, Middle East and Africa
Contact membership at membership@IAAPA.org or call us at +1 703/836-4800.