The Best New Product Exhibitor Awards recognizes the best new products or services in the amusement parks and attractions industry.
Major Ride/Attraction – Class A (Product cost of US$3 million or more)
First Place: Mack Rides GmbH & Co. KG – Booth 2269, PowerSplash
Second Place: Intamin Ltd. – Booth 3824, Taron
Major Ride/Attraction – Class B (Product cost of less than US$3 million)
First Place: DOF Robotics – Booth 1390, Hurricane VR 360
Second Place: ABC Engineering AG – Booth 3049, Thrill Ride "Tourbillon"
First Place: Skyline Attractions, LLC – Booth 5429, Crazy Couch
Second Place: The Gravity Group, LLC – Booth 3813, Timber!
Water Park Ride/Attraction – Class A (Product cost of $2 million or more) First Place: Aquatic Development Group, Inc.
– Booth 2646, Breaker Beach™ Second Place: Polin Waterparks
– Booth 1378, Space Race Water Park Ride/Attraction – Class B (Product cost of less than $2 million) First Place: WhiteWater
– Booth 2037, 2240, Mat Blaster
Second Place: ProSlide Technology, Inc.
– Booth 5140, FlyingSaucer 30 Patron Participation Ride/Attraction First Place: Spectrum Sports Int'l
– Booth 5110, Klime Wallz Mobile Edition
Second Place: Dodgeball2You
– Booth 1657, Dodgeball2You Mobile Dodgeball Arena Technology Applied to Amusements – Class A (Product or service used by consumers) First Place: Holovis Attractions
– Booth 778, Battle for Cedar Point: The Augmented Reality Experience Second Place
: Team Lab Kids
– Booth 4256, Sketch Aquarium Technology Applied to Amusements – Class B (Product or service used by facilities) First Place: WhiteWater
– Booth 2037, 2240, Smart Blast
Second Place: Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc.
– Booth 4847, Galaxy Connect
Food Services First Place:
Syrup Systems, Inc.– Booth 3275, SnowMax Ice Shaver Second Place:
Beverage Solutions Group, LLC – Booth 636, Beverage Solutions Group Creamer and Sugar Station Merchandising and Retail Products First Place: Big T Toys & Sports
– Booth 2115, Plush Surfboards Second Place: Waterloo Tent & Tarp Co., Inc.
– Booth 2600, 2604, Air' Lounge Games and Devices – Class A (Arcade and video games and equipment) First Place: Apple Industries, Inc.
– Booth 1600, Face Place Photo Studio Deluxe Second Place: Team Play, Inc.
– Booth 2000, Launch Code Games and Devices – Class B (Midway games and equipment) First Place: Bob's Space Racers, Inc.
– Booth 2615, 2815, 7640, Pixel Water Gun Fun Shows/Productions, Theatrical Equipment, and Supplies, Displays and Sets First Place: JRA
– Booth 1369, Independence Plaza Second Place: LCI Productions LTD.
– Booth 258, Cheddar Gorge: Headhunters Services, Equipment, and Supplies First Place: Water Safety Products, Inc.
– Booth 4269, FlipEasy Rescue Tube Pack
Second Place: Redemption Plus
– Booth 1300, Redemption Plus Merchinsights Program Best New Product Concept Award
The Best New Product Concept Award is given to a new product that has yet to be sold or installed in a facility, and is debuting at IAAPA Attractions Expo. First Place: Dynamic Attractions Ltd.
– Booth 1078, Dynamic Motion Theater Second Place: Mack Rides GmbH & Co. KG
– Booth 2269, X-treme Spinning Coaster
The Impact Award recognizes the best new product or service in the amusement parks and attractions industry. Winner: JRA
– Booth 1369, Independence Plaza