2015 IAAPA Brass Ring Awards Entertainers
- Only IAAPA family entertainment center facility members in good standing (2016 membership dues must be paid in full at receipt of entry) are eligible to compete in the 2016 IAAPA Brass Ring Awards: Top FECs of the World competition.
- Facilities must be open.
- All entries become the property of IAAPA and will not be returned.
- Corporations may submit one entry for each of their individual facilities, but each facility must be an IAAPA member.
- For more information on membership, please contact IAAPA at +1 703/299-5761 or lhutcheson@IAAPA.org.
- In addition to the information you provide, your facility will be judged based on a visit performed by a professional mystery shopper, who will evaluate your facility’s performance from the customer’s perspective in the areas of pre-visit telephone call, web site review, general appearance, staff hospitality, cleanliness, landscaping, attractions, food quality, state of repair, safety, service received, and more.
- Cause Related Marketing and how a facility adds social value to its community is a key judging criteria and a necessary component to be considered the Top FEC of the World. Please submit two (2) samples of cause related marketing and/or charitable activities supported by your FEC.
- For the purposes of fair competition, the size of the facility will not be considered in the judging process.