2015 IAAPA Brass Ring Awards Excellence in Games and Retail Winner
- All awards entries should be submitted online.
- Download the 2016 IAAPA Brass Ring Awards Excellence in Games and Retail PowerPoint submission file. Use this file to complete the questionnaire and submit your supplemental materials. You may use PowerPoint's features to insert text, photos, graphics, images, audio and video to support your application and to “tell the story” of your campaign. Click here to view a sample PowerPoint submission file.
- Your PowerPoint file can have as many slides as you need. However the overall file size should be limited to 250mb.
- Use a separate PowerPoint file for each award category that you submit.
- Use the naming convention detailed on the PowerPoint submission file when saving each award category.
- When you are ready to submit your awards entries, click on the Register Here button and complete the registration and payment process. You can register for multiple categories at this time.
- When the registration and payment process is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to upload the PowerPoint files.
- Embedded audio and video: If your PowerPoint contains embedded audio or video files, be sure to include those files when you upload the PowerPoint. Alternatively, you can add a link in the PowerPoint to a YouTube video.
- If entering the Best Plush, Best Apparel, and Hard Good Item please ship copies of your PowerPoint submission file and application with a sample of item by August 1, 2016 to:
IAAPA GAMES AND RETAIL BRASS RINGS
Attn: Liderby Gladden
1448 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314 USA
Supplemental Materials (to be included in PowerPoint submission file)
|Required Files |
|Best Plush, Apparel, Hard Goods |
|A) Supporting photos and/or video (up to 5 minutes) about your product discussing how and why your product/visual represents your facility and supports the story of your location. |
|Store Visual Merchandising, Single Display Merchandising, and Best Game Operations |
|A) Single primary shot to serve as the primary (main) photo. |
B) Additional photos or videos that will support your application for judges consideration.