2015 IAAPA Brass Ring Awards Excellence in Games and Retail Winner
- Only IAAPA members in good standing are eligible to compete in the 2016 IAAPA Brass Ring Awards.
- 2016 IAAPA membership dues must be paid in full at time of receipt of entry.
- All entries in each category must have appeared in accredited media between August 2015 and August 2016.
- All entries become the property of IAAPA and will not be returned.
- Only one entry per facility, per category, will be accepted.
Judging Criteria Best Plush, Best Apparel, Best Hard Goods
- Product's overall look.
- Packaging and/or tagging as it supports the product.
- How the product ties in with the overall theme / storyline of the Park or themed zone.
- What makes the product memorable and appealing.
- Unique qualities.
Best Store Visual Merchandising and Single Display Merchandising
Best Game Operation
Primary photograph of display for overall look.
- Use of product and messaging as relevant to the display.
- How the display links in with the overall theme / storyline of the Park or themed zone.
- What makes the display memorable and appealing.
- Merchandising and presentation.
- Creativity (may include the creative use of technology specific to the display only).
- Supporting materials provided for display.
- Staff training and development programs (games-specific).
- Strategic / business plan for the games operation (does not require financial information, simple outline of strategies).
- How the games operation links in with the overall theme / storyline of the Park or themed zone and what makes the Games experience memorable.
- Merchandising and Presentation.
- Creativity (may include the creative use of technology).
- Guest Service / experience and team Member interaction.
- Games product lines (specific to the entry).