Judging Criteria Best Plush, Best Apparel, Best Hard Goods
- Product's overall look.
- Packaging and/or tagging as it supports the product.
- How the product ties in with the overall theme / storyline of the Park or themed zone.
- What makes the product memorable and appealing.
- Unique qualities.
Best Store Visual Merchandising and Single Display Merchandising
Best Game Operation
Primary photograph of display for overall look.
- Use of product and messaging as relevant to the display.
- How the display links in with the overall theme / storyline of the Park or themed zone.
- What makes the display memorable and appealing.
- Merchandising and presentation.
- Creativity (may include the creative use of technology specific to the display only).
- Supporting materials provided for display.
- Staff training and development programs (games-specific).
- Strategic / business plan for the games operation (does not require financial information, simple outline of strategies).
- How the games operation links in with the overall theme / storyline of the Park or themed zone and what makes the Games experience memorable.
- Merchandising and Presentation.
- Creativity (may include the creative use of technology).
- Guest Service / experience and team Member interaction.
- Games product lines (specific to the entry).