Volunteerism, cooperation, and advancement of common goals are cornerstones of any association. Countless, hardworking industry professionals dedicate their time and talents to making IAAPA a progressive, proactive, and strong organization.
- More than 30 member committees work closely with the board of directors to establish priorities and program of work for the association and provide guidance to IAAPA staff.
- There are board committees, strategic committees, constituency committees, regional advisory committees, education program committees, and awards committees.
- Eligibility and Appointment of Committee Chairs and Members
- Committee Descriptions
- Committee members are appointed for a one-year term by each committee chairman.
- Terms run from January 1 to December 31.
- To express interest, please complete and submit a volunteer application form.
- Committee chairs will review your information and contact you if a committee opening exists.