Volunteerism, cooperation, and advancement of common goals are cornerstones of any association. Countless, hardworking industry professionals dedicate their time and talents to making IAAPA a progressive, proactive, and strong organization.
- More than 30 member committees work closely with the board of directors to establish priorities and program of work for the association and provide guidance to IAAPA staff.
- Committees are organized by constituency groups (waterparks, zoos and aquariums, family entertainment centers, etc.) and business disciplines/programs (communications, human resources, finance/IT, games, etc.).
- There are also a number of board, advisory, and awards committees.
- Eligibility and Appointment of Committee Chairs and Members
- Committee Descriptions
- Committee members are appointed for a one-year term by each committee chairman.
- Terms run from January 1 to December 31.
- To express interest send an e-mail to Susan Mosedale before December 1, 2013.
- Make subject of the e-mail "Committee Volunteer."
- Include name of the committee(s) in which you'd like to be involved.
- Tell us a little about your background and include your member company name and phone number.
- Committee chairs will review your information and contact you if a committee opening exists.